There is a wide range of foods available to you on keto that don’t require counting carbs. Don’t let maniacal record keeping drive you crazy. Eat from this master keto list and enjoy your keto lifestyle.
All the wrong advice when it comes to losing weight:
- Eat everything in moderation.
- Don’t eat too much in one meal, eat several small meals.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- You should do some light exercise everyday.
- You must count your calories if you want to lose weight
Of all the things you could do to be healthier, nothing comes close to Intermittent Fasting in terms of results. On the flip side, constantly eating, even if it’s a small snack, is probably the worst thing you can do for your health.
What “They” get wrong about butterButter clogs your arteries - Wrong!
- There is simply no evidence for this. I wouldn’t be surprised if the vegetable oils or margarine industry fabricated this claim.
- A high carbohydrate diet causes problems with your arteries, not a diet with healthy fats like butter.
Why should I do HIIT?
- HIIT stimulates the human growth hormone in your body. It helps you build muscle and lose body fat.
- It’s a quick workout. The ratio of time spent to results achieved is amazing!
- You will undoubtedly become stronger and faster.
Piperine, the active compound in black pepper, can significantly improve the bioavailability of curcumin - the active ingredient in turmeric.
But there is a catch!
While piperine is good for making more curcumin available in the digestive system, your body needs healthy fats to absorb that curcumin in the gut and maximize its benefits.