Our philosophy is that keto is something you do to help you feel great. It should not feel like you are depriving yourself. You can get obsessed with counting carbs and doing math with every meal to get the right ratios between your macros. For some people this works fine. But there is another way to get results. Interested? Then you want to learn about Golden keto.
The main principles of Golden keto
- Do Keto, Intermittent Fasting, and HIIT together for the best results
- Most days, eat from a keto master food list. This way you don't drive yourself crazy counting carbs.
- Balance plenty of healthy fats with moderate protein. Eat unlimited leafy greens and non-starchy veggies.
- Reward yourself with some dark chocolate, yogurt and berries, or a Golden bar everyday. Eating healthy can be a joy!
- Once in a while go completely off keto! You read it right. Every now and then, enjoy a stunning Chardonnay, or a piece of decadent cake, or a meal at a high-end Italian restaurant. It will blow you out of ketosis. Get right back on keto and Intermittent Fasting. You’ll be in ketosis again in 2-3 days.
- What works for one person may not work for another. If you are getting the results you want (weight loss, muscle gain, clarity of mind, lower inflammation), keep doing what is working for you. If results are taking longer than you'd like, reduce carbs further, increase the intensity of your HIIT sessions, and extend your daily fasting window.
- Keto is a lifestyle change. Many people give up the keto way of eating because obsessing over carb counts with every meal is not a fun lifestyle.
- Golden keto is a joyful keto. You can achieve great results with it and still have a life. Naysayers may try to tell you you're doing it wrong. Smile, say "maybe keto works differently for you", and continue on your path to being your best self.